Ann Siang Hill is a small hill and is named after a wealthy Hokkien-Chinese saw-miller, Chia Ann Siang. The early Chinese immigrants would gather at Ann Siang Hill for remittance of money back home to China while letter writers and calligraphers would help the illiterate immigrants write letter home.
Ann Siang Hill After
Today, Club Street & Ann Siang is the place to wine and dine. Perfectly suited for a romantic night out in a quaint part of town, you will be welcomed with glowing buildings in warm colors, hearty laughter from every corners and rooftop bars that offers you a perfect view of the majestic commercial buildings in the Central Business District.
Fully Furnished Bedroom with
• Designer Furnishing & Fittings
• Premium Bedding
• Fully Air-Conditioned
• Ensuite Bathroom with branded shower
• 32-inch LCD TV with Exciting Cable Programs
• Complimentary Wireless Internet Connection
• Weekly Housekeeping Service
•Complimentary Set of Towels
• Complimentary Washer & Dryer Facilities in Building
• Steam Iron & Ironing Board
• In Room Hair Dryer