Club Street received its name from the gathering of Chinese clubs in the 1800s. Where the social elites gathered and businessmen meet for leisure. Club Street was a haven for trade guilds and pre-dominantly a Hokkien area where Chinese-Hokkien immigrants settled.
Club Street After
Today, Club Street & Ann Siang is the place to wine and dine. Perfectly suited for a romantic night out in a quaint part of town, you will be welcomed with glowing buildings in warm colors, hearty laughter from every corners and rooftop bars that offers you a perfect view of the majestic commercial buildings in the Central Business District.
Fully Furnished Bedroom with
• Designer Furnishing & Fittings
• Premium Bedding
• Fully Air-Conditioned
• Ensuite Bathroom with branded shower
• 32-inch LCD TV with Exciting Cable Programs
• Complimentary Wireless Internet Connection
• Weekly Housekeeping Service
•Complimentary Set of Towels
• Complimentary Washer & Dryer Facilities in Building
• Steam Iron & Ironing Board
• In Room Hair Dryer