The 3.2km long river had been the lifeline of Singapore for over 150 years. Strategically located along the Strait of Malacca, trade and commerce activities began along the river in 1819 and transformed from a fishing village to a key commercial area in Singapore.
Clarke Quay After
Years of commercial activities had polluted the river which was cleaned up in 1983. Today, the river is flanked by numerous high rise financial buildings as well as colourful shophouses which have been conserved to protect the heritage of Singapore.
Fully Furnished Bedroom with
• Designer Furnishing & Fittings
• Premium Bedding
• Fully Air-Conditioned
• Ensuite Bathroom with branded shower
• 32-inch LCD TV with Exciting Cable Programs
• Complimentary Wireless Internet Connection
• Weekly Housekeeping Service
•Complimentary Set of Towels
• Complimentary Washer & Dryer Facilities in Building
• Steam Iron & Ironing Board
• In Room Hair Dryer